Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sin Can Re-route Your Destiny!



Our Christian walk is a journey.  It can take you to many places and allow you to do many things.  God gives us choice as we make this walk on this earth.  Because of that freedom of choice, we can easily get out of God's will.  It is important to ask God to direct our steps each day.  As we seek Him with our whole heart, He delights in showing us our way.  If we step out of His will, we can make choices that cause us to sin.  Sin is costly.  It usually makes us go where didn't intend on going and stay longer than we intended on staying.  It can also re-route our path that God intended for us to be on.  Many times, if we recognize it quick enough and ask for God's redirection, we can get back on track.  However, their are times that the consequences of our sin are permanent.  They can cost us our potential.  Make no mistake, there is no sin too bad or too big for our God to forgive.  If we confess it to Him, He is faithful to forgive us.  The bible says, He will never leave or forsake us...Ever!  But we must submit humbly to the consequence of our sin.  Our reward is in heaven.  If we are born again, we will never sin that away.  But, I sure want all He has for me on this earth too.  

Prayer -Father, forgive me of my sin.   Lord, please help me to not sin away my blessings on earth.  All good things come from You.  Father, direct my steps and establish the work of my hands daily.  I want to listen Lord and follow You all the days of my life.  I love You! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment