Monday, April 27, 2009

My Apologies! AND a QUESTIONNAIRE???

Okay...so it's been a long time. I've been crazy busy, as I'm sure you have. I'll for sure, get back to posting soon, but right now I'm in the throws of creating a memorable birthday party for my "Bestest Gift" God has ever given me. He's turning 8 this week and I'm gonna throw him a bash. So...until this is over, I will be unfocused on posting. However, over the past week, I have had several ideas and I'll get on those soon. Things I think you will find thought provoking and funny. I hope. I also need to finish my chicken story for you. It's a hoot. I must admit that I have noticed on my tracker, I have had visitors from all over the globe. However, nobody is commenting. So, her comes the QUESTIONNAIRE -

(please take the time to help a fellow Blogger out and answer these quick questions. I want to make this blog fun and something you enjoy visiting often) Just copy and paste the questions to a comment. :)

1. What brought you to my blog?

2. How long was your visit?

3. Did you read old posts or just the first, make a decision and move on?

4. What do you wish I was writing about?

5. Do you blog?

6. Did you check out my other blogs?

7. Does the music bother you when you are visiting?


Thanks for taking the time to answer and give me your comments. I truly value your opinion and sincerely want it. If you didn't find what you are looking for here, I encourage you to check back. I'll get it right eventually.

May God bless you with a fabulous day and week. He is worthy to be praised even if He doesn't.
I love you Lord! I give You all the glory!!!!!

Signed,
Faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment